Healthy eating isn’t just about “being good for our bodies” anymore, but also about creating a healthy relationship with our body that will last a life time. I can not stress enough the importance of learning to enjoy healthy eating and making it a habit for you and the ones you love.
I’ve absolutely fallen in love with smoothie bowls and the time I spend in the kitchen getting creative and making something beautiful and healthy. This is a great way to get creative and feed your little ones more fruit and veggies as well!
This recipes are super easy and there is no such thing is doing it wrong!
- The more frozen fruits and veggies you add the better, you will end up with an ice cream consistency.
- When using acai, purchase the ones with little to no sugar added.
- This is agreat way to add/ hide protein, collagen, and other superfoods that you may not always enjoy the taste of.
Ingredients: (Acai bowl)
- 1 frozen acai pack
- 1 frozen banana
- 1/2 cup of frozen blueberries
- 1 scoop of vanilla protein
- 1 scoop of collagen peptides
- 1 tbsp of flaxseed meal
- 1/2 cup of vanilla unsweetened almond milk
- Chia seeds
- Unsweetened coconut
- Dark unsweetened chocolate
- Place all of your ingredients in your blender and blend until you get the consistency you desire.
*** REMEMBER that you can use whatever ingredients and toppings you like! This is just the recipe I use ***
As you can see the making of this beautiful smoothie bowls is super easy, so get going and make one for yourself!! I would love for you to share your pictures with me!
With Love and A Pinch of Salt,