“Peanuts, sugar, dextrose, vegetable oil (cocoa butter, palm, shea, sunflower and/or safflower oil),chocolate, nonfat milk, contains 2% or less of milk fat, lactose, salt, whey, partially hydrogenated vegetable oil, corn syrup, soy lecithin, cornstarch, glycerin, TBHQ & PGPR, vanillin”
Above are the ingredients used to make Reese’s Butter Eggs. Don’t get me wrong, I absolutely love Reese’s and will probably eat one if I had one in front of me right now. In this journey to find a balance between a happy and healthy middle it get hard and many times I give in, so finding creative ways to fulfill a craving is important to me. Though this little treats will never trade the sweetness of a Reese’s Butter Egg it sure comes close!
This Recipe makes 6 eggs
- 1-2 Scoop of vanilla protein
- 1/4 cup pf water
- 1/2 cup of almond butter
- 3 Tbsp powder peanut butter
- Semisweet dark chocolate
- 2 Scoops of collagen peptides from Vital Proteins
- Mix all of your ingredients in a bowl.
- Divide into 6 equal parts and shape as an egg.
- Place your “eggs” in the freezer.
- Melt chocolate.
- Remove “eggs” from freezer and coat with chocolate and enjoy!
With love and a pinch of salt,