So it’s that time of the year where everyone is getting ready to welcome the new year and make radical changes in their lives, such as; become millionaires and lose 75 lbs by the end of January. I have to admit that I am one of those people, every year for as long as I can remember I’ve made new years resolutions. Not every year I am able to keep my word towards every resolution I’ve set for myself, but I find it motivating to have something to look forward to. This year I want to share my new years resolutions here so I can stay accountable and reminded of what my priorities and should be when I start thinking that watching the 13 seasons of greys anatomy over again on Netflix sounds like a good idea.
1. Give 100% to school.
2. Build up a stronger relationship with my husband.
3. Read more.
4. Take Rosy (my dog) for more walks.
5. Doubt myself less.
6. Become closer to God.
7. Go to church more often.
8. Spend less time on my phone.
9. Save money.
10. Become healthier physically and mentally.
11. Practice more self-love.
12. Take more yoga classes.
13. Start writing my cook book!
14. Do things to better myself in a higher level.
15. Learn to enjoy the present.